Krafton Corporation has released new Privacy related guidelines for the game to be launched in India.
Krafton corporation, the company behind PUBG has released a set of privacy guidelines for the new Battlegrounds Mobile India game.
A trailer was released earlier this week marking the possible return of the game to the Indian market after almost a year.
1. The game would only be available for people who are 18 plus. Others will have to provide a guardian’s contact number to play the game.
2. A 3-hour time limit is set up to reduce screen time.
3. A ₹7000 daily limit has been put up for in-game expenditure.
4. Game Servers that will store data of people will be located in India and Singapore only.
5. Only basic data such as the O.S version and browsing pattern will be collected to improve the functioning of the game. No other personal data will be collected.
For further Privacy related issues kindly go through the official page of Battlegrounds Mobile India.