Naseem Hamed: Biography, Age, Records, Height, Achievements, Family, and career Statistics
We’ll talk about Naseem Hamed’s life and achievements in this article along with Career statistics and some interesting personal life information
Former British professional boxer Naseem Hamed, also known by the nicknames Prince Naseem and Naz, competed from 1992 to 2002. The WBO title, which he held from 1995 to 2000, the IBF title in 1997, and the WBC title, which he held from 1999 to 2000, were among the many featherweight world titles he had. In addition, he held the titles of European bantamweight from 1994 to 1995, Lineal champion from 1998 to 2001, and IBO champion from 2002 to 2003. According to BoxRec, Hamed is the greatest British featherweight of all time. He was admitted to the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 2015.
Hamed was well-known for his outlandish boxing antics and spectacular ring entrances, which included riding into the ring on a flying carpet, a lift, and a palanquin, as well as imitating Michael Jackson’s Thriller music video and donning a Halloween mask.
The boxing record of Naseem Hamed are as follows,
|Wins by KO||31|
We’ll talk about Naseem Hamed’s life and achievements in this article along with Career statistics and some interesting personal life information that you should know about,
Naseem Hamed Biography
Real Name : Naseem Hamed
Nickname : Prince Naseem and Naz
Profession : British Former Professional Boxer
Nationality : British
Net Worth : $ 48.5 Million
Professional Debut : February 14, 1992
Naseem Hamed Physical Status
Height : 1.64 m
Weight : 58 Kg
Body Measurements : Not Available
Build : Athletic
Eye color : Black
Hair color : Black
Naseem Hamed Personal Life
Date of Birth : 12 February 1974
Place of Birth : Sheffield, Yorkshire, England
School : Not Available
College : Not Available
Highest Educational Qualifications : Not Known
Zodiac Sign : Aquarius
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Hobbies : Watching Movies and Reading Books
Naseem Hamed Family Life
Mother’s Name : Not Available
Father’s Name : Not Available
Sibling’s Name : Not Available
Marital Status : Married
Spouse Name : Eleasha Hamed
Children’s Name : Not Available
Naseem Hamed Achievements
- He held the WBO title from 1995 to 2000.
- He successfully clinched the IBF title in 1997.
- He held the WBC title from 1999 to 2000
- He also held the title of lineal champion between 1998 and 2001.
- BoxRec considered Hamed to be the greatest British featherweight of all time.
Here are some lesser known facts about Naseem Hamed
- In addition, many have highlighted that Hamed’s talent should have led to accomplishments that would have earned him legendary status, but his well-documented aversion to the lengthy, arduous training camps and extended periods away from his family prevented this.
- Hamed is regarded as one of the most prominent and successful British fighters. He was dubbed the “most influential fighter of my 35 years in the British boxing business” by UK sports analyst Steve Bunce.
- Hamed’s charisma, talent, and confidence inspired a generation of fighters and offered them a tremendous opportunity to succeed in the American market.
- “Walk Like a Champion,” a song that Hamed co-wrote with the hip-hop duo Kaliphz, peaked at number 23 on the UK Singles Chart in 1996.
- In the 1998 fighting video game Ehrgeiz by Squaresoft, Hamed served as the inspiration for a character by the name of Prince Naseem.